- Who we are?
- Controller of Data Processing
- The processing of your data in the context of this website
- Information you provide
- What we collect and store
- Your Choices
- Information We Receive from Third Parties
- How we use the information collected or provided by you
- Who on our team has access?
- Your Rights as a Data Subject
- How we share the information
- Data Retention
- Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
- Legal basis for processing personal information
- Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Content policy
- Main website
- API services
- External Services
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- External Technical Support Services
- Advertising Partners
- Google AdSense
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The policy shown below, as well as, the Terms of Service of CF Geo Plugin, governs the use of the CF Geo Plugin API Services. Please check back from time to time as these policies are occasionally updated. CF Geo Plugin respects the privacy of the individuals who visit our website.
CF Geo Plugin (formerly: CF Geo Plugin) is an API service that provides information to users about their geo-location and geo-position and also all information related to the provided geo-location, such as, language, time-zone, currency, etc.
CF Geo Plugin is the copyright of the INFINITUM FORM agency that reserves all rights to this site, plugin and all of its services.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- ‘personal data’means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘restriction of processing’means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- ‘profiling’means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements;
- ‘pseudonymisation’means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- ‘filing system’means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
- ‘controller’means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- ‘processor’means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- ‘recipient’means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- ‘third party’means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
- ‘consent’of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- ‘personal data breach’means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is:
Subotica, Vojvodina, Serbia
TAX ID: 110925114
The concept of processing of personal data is very broad in GDPR and includes not only the evaluation of data, but also their survey or the recording of a data transfer. We are trying to collect data from you only as far as this is really necessary for the implementation of this website (principle of data minimization). This will mainly be about the data that your web browser transmits, when you visit this website, and cookies.
The lawfulness of the processing results from Art. 6, par. 1, lit. (f) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the website operator (controller) are to provide an appealing, functional and secure website.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point when we ask you to provide your personal information to us.
Information such as:
- Account registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, such as, your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. If you choose to refer a friend to our Services, we may also collect your friends email address so that we may send them a referral or promotional code to sign up for our Services;
- Payment information. When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third party payment processor;
- User content. Our “Community” feature may allow you to publicly post content on our Services. By registering for our Community, you agree that your profile information and the content you post may be viewed and used by other users and third parties we do not control;
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies. As it’s true for most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, click stream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Services. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and/or clear gifs to record your preferences. Cookies help make this website better and easier for you to use, for example by saving certain entries in such a way that you do not have to repeat your entry. Your browser settings allow you to control whether and how long cookies are stored on your computer. For example, you can set cookies to be deleted when leaving the browser, third party cookies not to be accepted, or that the browser generally will deny acceptance of all cookies. Within your browser, you can view and delete all set cookies. You can manage many online marketing cookies of companies at the US-American page: www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU page: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/. Cookies can also be set by external services and advertising partners. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Services. We may track your use across different websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws;
- Usage of our Services. When you use our Services, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Services, such as processor and memory usage, storage capacity, navigation of our Services, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Services, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Services, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our Services and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- Products you’ve viewed. We’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed;
- Use of user data. Any data left and collected with this plugin can be used solely for statistical purposes and improvement of the services we offer.
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we can collect.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
- Third party Accounts. If you choose to link our Services to a third party account, we will receive information about that account, such as, your authentication token from the third party account, to authorize the linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third party account to learn about your options.
- Third party partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you from our third party partners and combine it with the data that we have about you.
- Browser data. Your web browser automatically sends the following data to the respective web server each time a web page is accessed:
- IP-address of your computer;
- date and timestamp of your access;
- name and URL of the retrieved file or page;
- entries into form fields;
- transferred amount of data and http request mode (GET/POST);
- return code of the current request;
- identifier of used browser and operating system;
- name of the referring web page.
In principle, the IP address falls into the category of personal data, even if the controller (within the meaning of the GDPR, i.e. the website operator) is not able to make a reference to a specific person.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Set up your account for our store and send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
- Process payments and prevent fraud;
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
- Improve our store offerings;
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them;
- Provide, operate, improve, personalize, expand and maintain our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, and provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information. What was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent to, and;
- Customer information. Your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
As a data subject within the meaning of the EU GDPR you have the right to:
- Information from the controller about your personal data;
- Rectification and Erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing;
- Notification regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing;
- Object to data processing;
- Data Portability;
- not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her;
- Withdraw your given consent and;
- Complain to the supervisory authorities.
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you, such as, product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information;
- Aggregate information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you;
- Advertising. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, which they may collect over time and across different online services. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. To learn more about these programs, or opt-out of personalized ads, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory program for Online Behavioral Advertising at aboutads.info, or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org;
- Third party partners. We also share information about users with third-party partners in order to receive additional, publicly available information about you;
- Information we share when you sign up through a referral. If you sign up for our Services through a referral from a friend, we may share information with your referrer to let them know, that you used their referral to sign up for our Services;
- Business transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which, information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets;
- With your consent. We may share the information with your consent.
We generally store information about you, for as long as we need the information, for the purposes which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we retain personal information we collect from you, when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
This includes your name, email address and billing address.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
If you are a registered user, you may access certain information associated with your Account by logging into our Services or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your Account, any public activity on your Account prior to the deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically, according to the backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business, for disaster recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could: inhibit CF Geo Plugins’ ability to comply with a legal obligation; inhibit CF Geo Plugins’ ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to CF Geo Plugin or a third party.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business needs to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain your Personal Data for longer periods of time, otherwise required by law, if it is in our legitimate business interest and it is not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask your Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for as long as it is required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (b) where the processing is in our legitimate interest and not overridden by your rights; or (c) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example, when responding to your inquiry, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at a relevant time and advise you whether, the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us at email@example.com;
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please email us at email@example.com;
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
All content on the CF Geo Plugin website is made by an expert staff with extensive experience, often obtained in professional practice; all content on this plugin site is protected by copyright laws, and unauthorized selection, copying, arrangement, distribution is prohibited and may be punishable according to the copyright law. Where copyright is infringed, the copyright owner may bring a legal action against the infringer to recover the damage; “the damage” is monetary compensation paid to the copyright owner for loss suffered, in respect of the infringement.
In the content you may also find:
- Paid advertisements. This plugin may display them and CF Geo Plugin is not responsible for their content;
- Linked websites. Our content may contain links to other third-party websites beyond our control and therefore out of our policy;
CF Geo Plugin is perfectly safe for children above 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Sites and Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data.
This website is hosted on servers of the processor:
DraxHost.com – Agency DraxNet,
Thus, DraxHost.com also has access to all stored data of this website and to the traffic data (browser data) during web access. DraxHost.com, as a processor, has signed a data processing contract, pursuant to Art. 28, par. 3, (f) GDPR, which binds DraxHost.com to comply with the data protection regulations.
This website has API services hosted on servers of the processor:
DigitalOcean.com – DigitalOcean
101 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Thus, DigitalOcean.com also has access to all stored data of this website and to the traffic data (browser data) during web access. DigitalOcean.com, as a processor, has signed a data processing contract, pursuant to Art. 28, par. 3, (f) GDPR, which binds DigitalOcean.com to comply with the data protection regulations.
The controller responsible for the processing works together with some external partners in the context of this website or uses their services. It is common to all external partnerships that no personal data is transmitted by the controller directly to an external partner. The external services are integrated into the web pages of this website and the external service is called directly from the data subjects’ browser. Through this contact, the external service receives the IP address of the data subjects’ computer, as well as, other information transmitted by the browser.
Since the integration of external services is carried out in the background and difficult to survey by data subjects’, I clarify you about all external services used by this website.
Note that CF Geo Plugin, DOES NOT STORE any personal information without your knowledge and approval and does not provide personal information to third parties. CF Geo Plugin does not sell and does not provide their own databases to third parties in any case. We handle only the world wide public information, that is visible to anyone (client IP, server IP, hostname) and use simple processing, in order to return geo information and following services. More information on this matter, you can find in our Terms and Conditions.
You may access other third party services through our Services, for example by clicking on links to those third party services from within our Services.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies. If you do not agree with the privacy policies of these third parties, we recommend that you do not use our services at all. But, if you use them, you take it at your own action/responsibility and we do not have any responsibility for that.
PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide online payment system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
WooCommerce is an open-source plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants that use WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and free base product.
Google Analytics is a premium web analytics service offered by Google, that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google launched the service in November, 2005, after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the web.
Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle and air (in beta), or public transportation.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP & MySQL. Features include the plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
Since its inception, the Jetpack plugin has given away a ton of useful features. These include a content delivery network (CDN), related posts and lazy loading of images, among others.
Over the years, Jetpack has evolved into an all-in-one plugin that touches upon almost all aspects of maintaining a WordPress site. These range from performance optimization and visitor engagement to backup and security, and theme customization.
COVID 19 API
NOTE: If you use our plugin, you have the option to not use the COVID 19 API and we respect that.
CF Geo Plugin may also use the well known third party API services like ip2location, MaxMind, GeoIP, ip-api, Geo Plugin, ipfy API and Currency Converter API as additional support for certain information, precise location or currency information and that part belongs to those third parties.
Technical support services are needed because website operators cannot program everything themselves these days. Thus external services are used to enrich websites or even make them possible.
The lawfulness of processing (i.e. the integration of the following technical support services) results from Art. 6, par. 1, lit. (f) GDPR and the legitimate interest pursued by the website operator (controller) to provide a rich, appealing, functional and secure web site.
The controller (website operator) has entered into some partnerships that enable earning an income by placing advertising on the pages of this website. The following affiliate partners are integrating program codes into the pages of this website so that your web browser also communicates directly with affiliates – regardless of whether you click on an ad link.
The lawfulness of the processing (i.e. the involvement of advertising partners) results from Art. 6, par. 1 lit. (f) GDPR and the legitimate interest of the website operator (controller) to refinance the costs of this website and to earn an income from his work. Without the income from advertising, this website could not be made available to the general public, free of charge.
On this website, the controller has integrated Google AdSense. Google AdSense is an online service which allows the placement of advertisement on third party sites. Google AdSense is based on an algorithm that selects advertisements displayed on third party sites to match with the content of the respective third party site.
The operating company of Google AdSense component is:
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
The purpose of Google AdSense component is the integration of advertisements on this website. Google AdSense places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Alphabet Inc. is enabled to analyze the use of this website. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and into which a Google AdSense component is integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject, will automatically submit data through the Google AdSense component for the purpose of online advertising and the settlement of commissions to Alphabet Inc. During the course of this technical procedure, the enterprise Alphabet Inc. gains knowledge of Personal Data, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves Alphabet Inc., inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently create commission settlements.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through this website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser would also prevent Alphabet Inc. from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. Additionally, cookies already in use by Alphabet Inc. may be deleted at any time via the web browser.
Furthermore, Google AdSense also uses so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in web pages to enable a log file recording and log file analysis through which a statistical analysis may be performed. Based on the embedded tracking pixels, Alphabet Inc. is able to determine if and when a website was opened by a data subject, and which links were clicked on by the data subject. Tracking pixels serves, inter alia, to analyze the flow of visitors on a website.
Through Google AdSense, personal data and information – this also includes the IP address, and is necessary for the collection and accounting of the displayed advertisements — is transmitted to Alphabet Inc. in the United States of America. These personal data will be stored and processed in the United States of America. The Alphabet Inc. may disclose the collected personal data through this technical procedure to third parties.
Google AdSense is also able to perform an interest-based targeting of the Internet user (personalized advertising, profiling), which is implemented by generating individual user profiles. In its AdSense settings, the controller has turned off personalized advertising for European Economic Area (EEA) users for this website. As a data subject, you will not receive personalized advertising within this website, but advertisement based on the content of this website.
For further questions and clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply back to you within 48 hours.