If you want to be involved into development and learn, build your portfolio and help – this is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek for contributors to help in development on CF Geo Plugin and allow yourself a possible career and employment. We first want to see commitment and quality before deciding to employ someone, so everything depends on you.
- Visit our GIT Repository and create the Fork of the whole project.
- Be sure to give us also one star.
- Follow the required plugin requirements that are published and make changes.
- After the changes, made detailed test before you commit.
- We will review everything and test.
- If we notice that there are PHP errors and that functionality is not good, you will be able to correct it. Be detailed! Errors are possible, but they must not be frequent and you must test in all possible ways before publishing.
- If we not find any error we will commit and push.
What you get?
- We offer you the opportunity to work on a big and serious project.
- We give you the opportunity to place your name in the code next to each function you have made.
- Over time, we employ only the best and most creative developers.
- You can always indicate in your CV and interview for a job that you have worked on the CF Geo Plugin project.
- Support and good recommendations.
What do we expect?
- Writes clean maintainable and testable code
- Adheres to good coding practices, understanding of basic design patterns
- Experience with GitHub and Bitbucket
- Takes pride in work
- Open attitude toward learning new things
- Good and clear communication skills (English)
- Open to constructive criticism
- Self-directed while at the same time isn’t afraid to ask for directions when off-track.
- Commitment to deadlines and arrangements.
- Big responsibility for the project because one of your mistakes can damage hundreds of sites.
- Experience in WordPress plugin or theme development (this is borderline must-have, but if you’re a solid PHP dev you can pick this up fairly quickly)
- Experience in other languages and technologies
- Experience with open-source and/or non-trivial hobby projects
- UI Skills
- Good taste for music and movies
Why Work on CF Geo Plugin?
- Interesting technical challenges
- Since CF Geo Plugin is a non-trivial plugin you’ll get exposure to really interesting problems you don’t encounter with simpler plugins or standard WordPress site tweaking
- We’re growing
- Flexible hours
- No nagging boss
Does it sound like this would be a good match? If it does, please send an email to email@example.com anytime when you have some question, idea, offer or job request.